The CFDA admission (the acronym stands for China Food and Drug Administration, formerly SFDA – State Food and Drug Administration) is important for whoever wants to import drugs, food, medical devices or cosmetics into China.
The Chinese administrative licensing and registration procedures are extensive and can take – depending on the product – from nine months up to several years. Especially cost and time consuming are the clinical trials (if required), because they have to be conducted in China.
Cisema’s consulting services in obtaining the CFDA approval cover a wide range:
- Consultation regarding applicable law and relevant regulations
- Ascertain the CFDA-obligation
- Preparation of the application forms
- Coordination of the required trials and tests
- Support with all follow-up activities
- Provisioning of all necessary materials during the admission process.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further inquiries or to ask us for a non-binding offer. You can contact us at +1 (0)773-449 5169 (US & Americas) or +49 (0)89-4161 7389-00 (EU and worldwide) or via E-Mail.