The Chines HAF604 certification regulates the design and manufacture of civilian nuclear safety-related equipment produced outside of China.
As with all the other certification processes in China, Cisema offers a wide range of consultancy services to obtain the HAF604 registration:
- Ascertain the HAF604 certification obligation
- Unit definition for the HAF604 registration
- Check if non-applicability might hold
- Support with the application and translation into Chinese
- Purchase and translation of the Chinese GB-Standards
- Coordination of the technical review and/or inspection with NRS (Nuclear Radiation and Safety Centre)
- Coordination of the final inspection and approval by NRS
Time-table to obtain a HAF604 certificate:
Step 1 and 2: Approximately three weeks
Step 3: A non-applicability confirmation can usually be obtained within a week
Step 4: Another week for the preparation
Step 5: Optional, depends on the test components
Step 6: Can take up to ten weeks
Step 7: Expected to take nine weeks
Means – a typical HAF604 certification process will take between nine and twelve months.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further inquiries or to ask us for a non-binding offer. You can contact us at +1 (0)773-449 5169 (US & Americas) or +49 (0)89-4161 7389-00 (EU and worldwide) or via E-Mail.