Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2022 is the 53rd edition of this global cosmetics trade event and is the leading international tradeshow fully dedicated to the entire supply chain of the cosmetics industry: ingredients and raw materials, contract and private label manufacturing, packaging, applicators, machinery, automation and full-service solutions. Cisema reps will be in attendance.
Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2022 – Schedule An Appointment for Consultation
Cisema will be attending Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2022 in Italy to discuss how to register your cosmetics products and cosmetic ingredients in China.
You can make an appointment in advance with Victoria Caldy, Cisema’s Business Development & Marketing Director, who will be present on site on April 28 and 29, 2022. Feel free to schedule an appointment beforehand or afterwards. We hope to see you there!
Cisema can help cosmetics manufacturers and cosmetics ingredient manufacturers alike register their products in China with the National Medical Products Administration (NMPA). Cisema offers a full scope of services to companies seeking NMPA approval, ensuring the most efficient route to China NMPA filing and registration for your cosmetics.
Our range of services includes the following services:
- Ingredient Check:
- Single ingredient check
- Formula check
- New ingredient registration obligation introduction
- One-stop service offer for cosmetics filing/registration in China:
- Category check (“special” and “general”)
- Full-cost calculation including timeline
- “General” cosmetic filing
- “Special” cosmetic registration
- Ingredients, claims and packaging review for compliance with Chinese regulations
- Provision of document checklist and templates, including review and advice on the correct completion of the registration documents
- Test sample import and logistics
- Test arrangement and coordination in China
- Translation and notarization of documents into Chinese
- Chinese label drafting according to NMPA requirements
- NMPA application dossier preparation and submission
- Support the technical review and respond to supplementary notice
- Close follow-up and timely response during the whole filing/registration process
- Handover of NMPA certificate
- Advice on applicable legislation and relevant regulations
- Correspondence and coordination between you and the Chinese authorities in technical and cultural terms
- Legal representation in China as DRA for regulatory affairs
- Post-approval regulatory support, e.g. change applications, DRA changes, and renewals
Find out how we can help your market entry into China. To obtain further relevant information, we recommend our exclusive brochures.