The certification organization CCAP (China Certification Centre for Automotive Products) published new regulations for product safety certifications for the CCAP and CAMRA certification mark. Applications are accepted as of the publishing date.
Implementation Rules for CCAP Mark Certification of Auto Maintenance Parts:
CCAP-CAMRA-004:2020 – Automotive Lighting and Light Signal Devices
• T/CAMRA 003.1-2018 section 1 – Automotive Front Exterior Lighting and Optical Signalling Devices
• T/CAMRA 003.2-2018 section 2 – Automotive Rear Lighting and Signalling Devices
CCAP-CAMRA-004:2020 – Automobile exterior parts (plastic parts)
• T/CAMRA 004.1-2018 section 1 – General technical requirements
• T/CAMRA 004.2-2018 section 2 – Primers and Decorative Coatings
• T/CAMRA 004.3-2018 section 3 – Rigid Parts and Hardware Accessories
*CAMRA (China Automotive Maintenance and Repair Trade Association) operates under the Ministry of Transport of the P.R. China.
Implementation Rules for CCAP Mark Certification of Motor Vehicle Products
GZ-3503-CCAP:2020 – Automobile Brake Disc
• GB/T 34422:2017 Automotive Brake Disc
Due to the still pending China Compulsory Certification (CCC) implementing rules for brake disc products for motor vehicles, a voluntary certification can be seen as an option for the preparation and implementation of future requirements for the mandatory certification, since in most cases the specifications are largely identical. For this reason, voluntary product certifications that have become mandatory can be converted into a CCC certification by the issuing Chinese certification organization. The effort involved is usually much less than starting a new certification application.
Related news: Reformation for Production Licenses and SAMR announces Brake Pad products for CCC Certification