On October 19, 2021, Cisema will take part in a webinar session organized by the United States Commercial Service with other speakers from IQVIA and U.S. PTO Shanghai.
This webinar will focus on market opportunities, regulatory requirements, and IP protection for China’s medical device market. In addition, the webinar will also introduce several on- and offline export promotion platforms. This webinar will be held prior to the China International Medical Equipment Fair (CMEF) Shanghai trade show in April 2022.
Webinar Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 (08:00am – 09:10am, China time)
Speakers: IQVIA (Eric Shao, General Manager), Cisema (Hamish, COO), and U.S. PTO Shanghai (Juli Schwartz, IP Attaché)
- Opening Remarks by US Commercial Services
- China Medical Device Market Overview by IQVIA
- NMPA Regulatory Requirements and Registration Pathway by Cisema
- IP Protection in China by U.S. PTO Shanghai
- CS Services and Trade Show Opportunities by CS China
*A 10-min Q&A session will be available after the 60-min webinar.
Registration link to be announced on a further date.
Contact Cisema if you would like to learn more.