Building successful China Medtech market entry strategies can help alleviate the hesitation that some Medtech manufacturers have when exploring the vast potential of the China market. Being the fourth-largest spender on medical devices globally, China’s market should not be overlooked or underestimated.
This session will share actionable insights from experienced international experts to describe how the market is realistic and achievable.
Who should attend
Manufacturers and distributors/dealers in the medtech industry seeking to better understand China market access pathways and strategies to succeed in the market.
- Understand the market dynamics and recent trends for medtech registrations in China.
- Learn about the pivotal role of regulatory and distributor partnerships in achieving success in the Chinese medtech market.
- Gain valuable insights from seasoned experts on overcoming challenges and establishing successful collaborations to navigate this dynamic market effectively.
- Understand minimum production steps to become “Made in China” product for purposes of competing in public tenders.
- Explore market access channels and gain insights into pricing and marketing strategies.
Date: Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Time: 11am EST / 4pm GMT
Cisema (Hong Kong) Limited
Cisema is a regulatory and compliance consultancy for China founded in Munich and Beijing in 2002. Cisema provides services for product registration, in-China testing, clinical studies and writing, regulatory communications, post market surveillance, quality assurance and audits as well as sourcing in China. A lawyer by training – admitted in Hong Kong and NSW, Australia – Hamish previously worked with UK Magic Circle Firm Linklaters in Hong Kong and has over 10 years’ experience in the legal and regulatory fields. Regularly writing articles and speaking on China regulatory pathways and registration points, he currently lives in Hong Kong and specializes in NMPA registrations and compliance.
Senior Project Manager
Olex Nykytyuk has 17 years in China and has been a pivotal figure in medtech and life sciences at Intralink since 2017. Armed with an MBA from the University of Manchester and an MA from SUFE, Nykytyuk brings extensive business development experience in molecular diagnostics, proteinomics, immunology, and advanced health technologies. Notable collaborations include Mission Bio, Quanterix, Inflammatix, Qiagen Lake Constance, and BioSystems S.A. With over a dozen successful client engagements, Nykytyuk is a go-to source for invaluable insights into entering and excelling in the competitive China medtech market.
Discover our services for medical device registration, renewals and NMPA Legal Agent .