“China DMF of API, Excipient & Packaging Materials: Market & Regulatory” will be an hour webinar session discussing the intricacies and latest updates on the China Drug Master Filing (DMF) process and market trends for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), excipient, and packaging materials.
As the pharmaceutical market in China continues to grow at an unprecedented rate, the country’s regulatory and market landscapes continue to evolve. Our expert panel will guide you through the various requirements and provide practical tips for successfully navigating the China DMF process, and understanding the market entry, JV, licensing and M&A pathways and latest trends.
Date: Tuesday 23 May 2023
Time: 9:00am-10:00am CET
The 60 minutes webinar will cover the following topics:
– China Market overview and trends for API, excipients and pharmaceutical packaging materials
– Regulatory framework & background for China drug master filling (DMF) of API, excipients and pharmaceutical packaging materials
– China Legal Agent — 3 options
– Latest updates and practical tips for API, excipient and pharma packaging market entry
Sign up for the webinar even if you are in a different time zone, a replay will always be available at a time convenient for you.
Founder & CEO, Serica
- Founder & CEO of Serica, a global technology and financial advisory firm that empowers innovators to leverage the size and agility of the Chinese market to solve the world’s most pressing challenges.
- Specializes in cross-border M&A, joint ventures, and capital investments, leading all key commercial engagements in the Chinese market.
- Experienced keynote speaker and thought leader, he has been interviewed by various media agencies such as the BBC, Reuters, People’s Daily, CTGN, and Forbes for his insights into the Chinese technology sector and expertise in cross-border transactions.
- Chair of the Technology & Innovation Committee of the British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai.
- Northern Powerhouse International Champion for the UK Department for Business & Trade.
- Advisory Board Member for the UK National Committee on China.
Associate Partner, Serica
- Associate Partner at Serica, a global technology and financial advisory firm that empowers innovators to leverage the agility and scale of the Chinese market to solve the world’s most pressing challenges.
- Specializing in innovation sourcing & deal flow, he helps bridge the gap between innovators and the resources they need to scale and commercialize their solutions globally.
- Over 6 years of operations, cross-border trade, and management experience, including founding an e-commerce startup serving China’s exporters.
- Popular keynote speaker on digital transformation in international trade, e-commerce, and the startup ecosystem in China.
- Founding member of the AmCham Shanghai Hangzhou Center, a leading organization serving to promote US-China business relations in Hangzhou and the greater Zhejiang province.
General Manager, Cisema Beijing
Guo Ning is an industry executive with degrees from Nankai University Tianjin (China) and University of Mannheim (Germany) who has developed a deep expertise in China market access issues via his experiences in industry, as a project manager at an import/export business, and as a technical compliance and product safety expert with Cisema for over 15 years.
CEO, Cisema Group
Hamish King is CEO at Cisema and is admitted as a lawyer in Hong Kong and in New South Wales, Australia and formerly with Magic Circle firm Linklaters in Hong Kong. Hamish lives in Hong Kong regularly writes and presents on China regulatory affairs life sciences topics.