In the first webinar of the series, we were delighted to share a basic understanding of the medical device registration process in China and have an interactive session with our participants. What’s next?
In the next webinar of the series, our Cisema experts will be informing you about the latest regulatory changes in China. Details as followed:
Tuesday, June 8, 2021 – Hot topics and the latest regulatory changes in China
• Order 739
• Cyber security
• Lifetime of medical devices
• Electronic application submission (eRPS)
• Unique Device Identification (UDI)
• Medical Device Master File
• From foreign-to-China made medical device and Market Authorization Holder (MAH) system
• Artificial intelligence (AI) trends
• Updates regarding classification
• New clinical pathway strategy (real-world data)
• Periodic Risk Evaluation Report (PRER)
Feel free to register for the webinar series to keep updated with the latest regulatory changes in China as the year progresses.
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021 – 10:00am CET (4:00pm HKT/BJT)
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021 – 10:00am CET (4:00pm HKT/BJT)
- Thursday, December 2, 2021 – 10:00am CET (4:00pm HKT/BJT)
If you are located in a different time zone, you will be provided a link to watch the replay at a time more convenient for you. However, we would still encourage you to watch our live webinars and participate in our Q&A sessions.
By Jacky Li. Contact Cisema if you would like to learn more.