In the first webinar of the series, we were delighted to share a basic understanding of the medical device registration process in China and have an interactive session with our participants. What’s next?
In the next webinar of the series, our Cisema experts will be informing you about the latest regulatory changes in China. Details as followed:
Tuesday, June 8, 2021 – Hot topics and the latest regulatory changes in China
• Cyber security
• Chinese company name
• Lifetime of medical devices
• Electronic application submission (eRPS)
• Unique Device Identification (UDI)
• Medical Device Master File
• Advertising & Unauthorized claims
• Human factors design
• From foreign-to-China made medical device
Feel free to register for the webinar series to keep updated with the latest regulatory changes in China as the year progresses.
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021 – 10:00 CET
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021 – 10:00 CET
- Thursday, December 2, 2021 – 10:00 CET
If you are located in a different time zone, you will be provided a link to watch the replay at a time more convenient for you. However, we would still encourage you to watch our live webinars and participate in our Q&A sessions.
By Jacky Li. Contact Cisema if you would like to learn more.