The China Compulsory Certificate (CCC) is a mandatory requirement for placing certain goods on the Chinese market. Products without CCC certification may not be imported into China.
Companies with business in China should always keep themselves informed about the latest changes in certification requirements in order to stay compliant in China. The webinar “China Compulsory Certification (CCC) – Current certification requirements in China” informs you about the current requirements for product certification in China and is suitable for newcomers as well as for refreshing your knowledge.
Date and Time
July 12, 2022, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Introduction to China Compulsory Certification Systems and Voluntary Certifications (CVC, China Voluntary Certification)
- Chinese customs and controls on certification requirements
- Tips and case studies on how to determine a certification requirement
- CCC/CVC certification process and requirements
- Regulatory requirements: implementing regulations, standards, certification marking
- Schedule of Fees and Fees for CCC/CVC
- Outlook: Further product approvals/certifications
Florian Wägele, Cisema China Certification GmbH, Munich
Our Services – China Compulsory Certificate
Since 2002, Cisema is one of the first service providers with the capability to offer assistance in obtaining a CCC certificate. Cisema can check whether your product is CCC relevant, offer consultation regarding the official regulation on placement of CCC-marks on the certified products, and communicate with the Chinese authorities during the entire project.
If you would like assistance in the application of your China Compulsory Certificate, CCC inspection, coordination of necessary type tests at accredited laboratories/test institutes, etc., contact Cisema.
Cisema is a CRO and regulatory affairs consultant for China and has 12 offices globally with nearly 100 full-time employees. We also support Manufacturing License (SELO) for pressure bearing parts, and Energy Efficiency Labelling (CEL) in China.